Dental insurance that covers everything
- to and the little air flossers – Dental insurance that covers everything n between the teeth.
- is an effective device you know it’s very hard to floss somebody else’s teeth and but that.
- little of those little what people ask me about those those little sprayers are good a .
- Waterpik for it would be difficult for a person who has swallowing challenges because that’s.
- got a lot of fluid going on there there’s a lot of sensory kind of overload and true orally for.
- in it for an individual cognitive challenges so I might stay away from a Waterpik if.
we were gonna get to that level then I would use a suction toothbrush and clean the .
- person’s mouth out here this round #wikipedia toothbrush is what are they for a .
- bad a price here’s the little flossers there I had theirs handles that you can buy those in.
- The drugstore a little it’s got the handle and little floss that’s got you can go ahead and.
- floss a person’s teeth but it’s difficult so like I say the little water flosser is nice it works.
Pretty good I have a lot of regular needs patients
- good oral health so you know you might have a person a family member who has had .
- some bridges done you know how do you clean those bridges it’s hard especially you know.
- if you don’t have any bridges so that’s a great thing to do to clean underneath it because .
- if you get cavities under that bridges I can guarantee you getting the teeth out or getting.
- them treated is difficult and so how do we do that in the office I frequently have people
with degenerative diseases it requires sedation because there’s no other way they may.
- have they may have tremors they may not have tremors they may have contractual .
- that you can’t get them out open they may have cognitive challenges that they’re just.
- not gonna let a person go ahead and work on their mouth and there is a major issue